Monday, July 28, 2008

SOLD!

Whoo Hoo!!! We closed on our house on Friday!! I'm so relieved that when we actually got the keys I still really liked the house. I was so worried that after seeing so many and having to choose between them, that I'd wonder if I should have picked a different one. Anyway - We had a mix-up with our household goods delivery date, so we won't have anything for yet another week! So now, instead of camping out in San Antonio, we are camping here. We've had a good first few days back in Del Rio and are looking forward to making the most of our time here.Ali tripped over the door jam on day 2 and now has a doozy of a fat lip. She's otherwise really enjoyed all the wide open space to run around in. She opens the empty cabinets and puts things in, crawls in, etc. Ethan is just anxious to get his garbage truck back, and Caitlyn is going to paint her room while we wait. I'll do a before and after pic. of that.

3 comments:

Lacie said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys. Ali is getting so big and she is so dang cute. I hope your recovery is done and the move will go smooth!

Shauna said...

Wow!! Nice!

Unknown said...

congrats

current slideshow