Sunday, May 18, 2008

Caitlyn goes Dancing

I can't believe my little baby is 12 and going to dances! The church had a youth dance Saturday night, and Caitlyn wanted to go. She rolled her pants and put her hair in the side ponytail to go out and boogie to the 80's music of my day! She commented that lots of dances have 80's themes, and I agreed since we had the best music and "coolest" dress styles then (you all know I'm kidding, right?) She just rolled her eyes at me. It went pretty much as I expected for her. Everyone just stood around talking, and since she didn't know anyone much, she ended up calling for us to come pick her up. Yeah for her new cell-phone (NOT). I wonder if anyone ever uses the phones in the building anymore??? So, Casey picked her up and took her on a date instead to see Caspian. Don't know how many more dates Casey will get with her before she's too "old" for that kinda thing.

No comments:

current slideshow