Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tim is my hero!

I just have to say thank you AGAIN to my brother-in-law, Tim for fixing my internet problem. Casey's laptop has not connected to the internet in months - and I'd tried every thing imaginable (well, obviously not everything, since there was one thing that worked) to fix it. My BIL is a computer genious, seriously, but I know he gets called on all the time to fix people's stuff, and I was determined I would not need to bother him. Well, after months of futile attempts, and most recently losing all of my internet time to Casey - I broke down and called him. He was fixing my computer from Mesa - so cool. Anyway - it took all of maybe 15 minutes tops to figure out the problem and get it fixed. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's very handy to have smart relatives!

No comments:

current slideshow