Monday, September 22, 2008

Ahhhhhh ALI!!!!!!

Well, I not only need to replace Caitlyn's cell phone, but now, I get to shop for a new one for me too. I love mine! However, "little miss into everything and then some" managed to dip mine in the toilet yesterday. Thank heaven it was flushed! I couldn't tell for sure, but I don't think she fully submerged it - but it probably won't matter. Ethan rarely remembers to flush, so for that, I'm grateful! I have little hope that it will work again. I already know all of my schedule and contact info has been wiped out. It powered on, but then acted all wacky, so there you go. We just got these in April! Now I feel Uncle Mark's pain - although I think he's the one who dropped his in the toilet (hee-hee)

I guess I should have known better. A few days prior, she was stirring toilet paper with a brush. It's hard to limit her access to it since Ethan uses it all day, and doesn't close the door behind him. It's a good thing I love her so much. GRRRRRRR.

Stay tuned. I'm sure she'll do something else of note before long!!

No comments:

current slideshow