Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm a victim of facebook

I have seriously neglected my dear little blog because what little computer time I have has been eaten up by facebook. I can't believe how many people have come out of the woodwork of my past in just a few short months. Holy Moley!! It's been fun, but I realize that a good number of my facebook "friends" are merely acquaintances and I don't need to read up on their daily thoughts or conversations. Anyway - here's what's been going on lately....

My computer CRASHED. I'm so sad, and angry that I didn't back it up when I kept having a feeling I should. So now, many pictures are lost, unless my dear brother-in-law Tim can save them. The rest of it isn't so important. In the meantime, I've been fighting with the internet and wireless connections and finally got the darn thing to work on Caseys laptop. My digital card doesn't work in his, so I'll have to figure out how to get my pictures on here.

Caitlyn placed fourth at the tournemant of Champions in her Oration. We are so proud of her. She's just beginning practice for Annie in her school play. More on that when I know it. SHe's also going to start swimming again with the base/community team.

Ethan and Alisea are my little monkeys. We are working to get Ali into her "big girl" bed. She's doing so-so in that category. She's had some boughts of illness, ear-infection, possible UTI, stomach bug, bad cold - so we're ready for her to feel better.

I'm off to pick up Caitlyn now. More to come - soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have 149 'friends' on facebook. you were really trying to keep up with them all. lol

current slideshow