Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Strombergs came for a visit



Our very awesome friends visited us here for a little over a week. We finally went to the Venetian Island of Murano while they were here, and took them to Trieste. They enjoyed a trip to Rome and Florence before having to go back to Utah. It was so nice to see them, and the kids loved the company. I have to wait for Natalie to send me the pictures she took, cause I didn't really take very many I realized! I do have these of Caitlyn and Nash, and the boys, Ethan and Jace after a long morning walking around in Venice. I think they'll be our last group of visitors while here in Italy since our stuff gets packed up in a month. Sadly, Del Rio won't be quite the "tourist" draw, so we hope to see family and friends in the next 3 years! maybe we'll rendeavous in San Antonio!




No comments:

current slideshow