Friday, December 5, 2008

My handsome man

He did the funniest thing today. I was working at the computer and he came up to me and said "Do I look handsome?" Well, of course, I said yes (he was still in jammies and he'd taken a handfull of lotion off the counter and used it to smooth his hair down. It was so funny. We washed his hair and got ready for the Christmas party, and lo and behold, here he comes again, with his hair matted to the top of his head. Obviously I didn't explain the difference in lotion and hair products well enough! He had greasy feeling hair all night, but he did look so handsome!
This coat was one of our hot bargains at Mervyn's. Isn't he handsome!


Ethan was so excited to see Santa arrive in the T-38 tonight! Oh, to be young again! Ali even showed a little excitement (for her, this is somewhat rare - our serious little monkey). She was terrified of the big guy when he actually got wihin 10 feet of her!

No comments:

current slideshow