Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Hope everyone brought in the New Year with a bang! We hosted a game night at our house and filled it with good friends! What could be better? I will really miss the awesome people we have met here! I have a huge list of resolutions this year - mostly menial stuff I should have mastered years ago, like not leaving dirty dishes overnight, but this year, I won't give up on them just cause I slip (there are dirty dishes from last night-what can I say??)
The kids are all sick with colds, Ethan especially. He's really been under the weather. I think he has slept 30 of the last 33 hours. Has a fever, etc. I hate when my children feel bad and I can't help them get better fast enough! He seems to finally be on the upswing, but We're off to the doc for him this afternoon since he's been fighting this for over a week! Alisea has a cough and runny nose. I sure hope they all recover before Monday when we leave on our cruise to the Canary Islands!!!
WHOO HOOOO!!! Never been on a cruise! We are heading off for 11 days - hitting Casa Blanca, Barcelona, Gibralter, the Canaries, and several others I can't think of right now. I have been so spoiled here.


Alisea is eating solids like a champ. Gotta love mushed up peas! maybe I waited too long, cause she devours the stuff. She weighed in at 15 lbs 8 ozs. at her 6 month well baby check and 26 inches.




Once again
God Bless you all in this NEW YEAR!

No comments:

current slideshow